Saturday, December 09, 2006

Glutton For Punishment!

I shook my head in amazement the other day when I heard that Pauline Hanson is once again considering standing for election next year as an 'Independent'! She really must have skin thicker than a rhinoceros's hide!

She might make murmurings, albeit sometimes loud, raucous murmurings about certain issues, but she doesn't have the knowledge/education to bring forth solutions to those problems.

Hanson must enjoy throwing herself into the middle of the arena to be fodder for the lions! Oh! Dear! Another feeding frenzy is ahead of us if she goes ahead with her plans. I wish she would 'stay down on her farm'! Perhaps after her stint on "Dancing With the Stars" she might consider going on "Celebrity Survival'. After all, David Oldfield did!


1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed that no one has commented on Hanson's latest development...please explain!!!!!

    ReplyDelete