Friday, October 12, 2012

ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!! WHY???????













Why? Oh! Why? Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

As you can see, I decided to make a change...it has been said that a change is as good as a holiday! Don't believe everything those anonymous "they" tell you!

So here I sit...it's Saturday morning and I thought I'd do a bit of fiddling around with the layout/template of my blog. How silly can I be? Very...is the obvious answer!

In the process of altering the template...I lost all comments...all the comments generously written by you good people, my blogger friends...every single comment - from when I started writing my blog up until this very minute!

And, I'm not a very happy chappy, I can tell you!

I'm more than frustrated! I'm angry. I'm disappointed! And I'm bemused! Why, just by changing the look of one's blog, are all past comments are lost? It doesn't make sense.

To top it off, I can find nowhere where it allows me to revert to my original template; the one I was using just before I changed to this current one!

Grrrrrrrrr!!!! I should have known better...and left well enough alone!

Be warned!!

I think I might pour myself a glass of red! At least it will match the new background on my blog...and my face!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have no idea what's going on!

    Everything changed back to the way it originally was!

    Without any help from me...but I lost a comment from Cosmo! Drat!

    ReplyDelete